Circuit Training with Guide to Whole Living
I’m thrilled to have April and Erica of Guide to Whole Living guest posting for us today. They are sharing their fabulous workout for a circuit training regimen. Your heart will be pumping and legs will get moving.
Take it away ladies…
Here’s a simple circuit I love that works all the major body parts: legs, butt, abs and arms. You don’t need any equipment for this workout. If you’re just starting out, lower the reps and pause in between each exercise. Most importantly, never compromise form.
- 40 Jumping Jacks
- 20 Squats (knees behind ankles)
- 30 High Knees
- 12 Push-ups (modification: to make it a little easier keep your knees on the ground)
- 20 Speed Skaters
- 60 Second Plank
- 10 Burpees
- 20 lunges (alternating sides)
- 30 Jump Rope Without Rope
- 15 Tricep Dips (an edge of a chair or step works great)
- *Repeat series 2 to 3 times
Get active and live whole – April & Erica